Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oi, today hurts!!

Yesterday I count as another success! My carbs were around 103, not too bad at all. Also soda and grain free. And I got back to my Yoga class. But I think I pushed it too hard. I woke up this morning feeling like I'd been hit by a truck. All my muscles hurt, and I had nausea (I threw up once), headach, and the runs. I'm feeling a little better now, but I slept until about 1:00. It's a good thing my children are perfect angels. They take good care of their mama.

Yesterdays Meals -
B: Green smoothie - i cut down on the fruit a little and this came in at 40 carbs
L: Cheese and smoked salmon, glass of raw milk, tea with a little honey, milk, co and some carrots. - 36 carbs, mostly from the milk
S: 1 egg omlett w/bacon - 3 carbs
D: Egg drop soup, glass of milk - 22 carbs, all from the milk


Today so far:
B: nuthin
L: 16 oz pepsi, small piece of milk chocolate, large glass of milk - 81 carbs

I'm thinking about beans and rice tonight, so it may be a higher carb day.

No comments:

Post a Comment