Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yesterday, Success!!

Well, I'm counting yesterday as a success. I roasted two chickens so I had chicken and salad for dinner. I also had a big afternoon snack, so I wasn't starving after dinner and reaching for munchies. My carbs were up around 140, so I'm going to try putting less fruit in my green smoothie, and adding a dash of stevia powder. It's pretty yummy, and that puts my morning smoothie at about 40 carbs, instead of 70 or so.

Yesterdays meals

B: yogurt with honey (another reason for the higher carbs, but today I'm putting honey in my tea, so I'm going to have to figure it in)
L: didn't happen until almost 4:00, and was bacon and some cashews. It was kind of on the go.
S:Green smoothie, I just had to get it in!
D: Chicken and salad

Dinner was kind of late, and I really wasn't hungry after dinner which was nice. Aside from my smoothie, it seems like a lot of my carbs are coming from dairy, milk and yogurt. I'll cut down on the yogurt, but I love my raw milk, and yesterday was actually a low milk day. Hopefully cutting down on the smoothie a little will free up some room for all those raw dairy carbs, because I'm not giving them up quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment