Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wow, so this daily blogging stuff is almost harder to keep up with than the diet! Thursday I ate almost nothing at all, but what I did eat was pretty carby. Still, I think I was under 100gm for the day.

Friday

B: green smoothie, glass of milk - 73 carbs
L: cheese and salami - 2 carbs
D: sirloin steak w/A1 and iced tea (and a few bites of mashed potatoes, but really just a taste) - 4 carbs
S: two glasses of milk - 44 carbs

That puts me at about 123 carbs for yesterday. With about 66 of them coming from milk. So if the weightloss starts to slow down any, I know an easy place to cut back. However, right now I'm loving my fresh raw Jersey milk, and will probably keep drinking as much as I want. After all, it's not a grain, and it's not refined sugar!

My official weigh in isn't until tomorrow morning, but as of today I'm down more than 3 lbs, so I'm very encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment