Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last week kicked my butt

I don't even think I broke even last week. I'm pretty sure I'm up a pound. I didn't even weigh myself this morning. Today is my guilt free cheat day, but I'm going to try to take it easy on the cheating. Tomorrow and Tuesday I'm going to try to make ketosis days (under 50 grams carbs) and then go back to my 100/day plan starting Wednesday. Hopefully I can get back on track. Again, it's dinner that's kicking my butt. I'm going to the grocery today and I'll get stuff for beef jerky. And I have chicken defrosting in the fridge, I'll cook that up to have on hand for easy quick dinners. And I need to make myself eat salad. I just really don't like it very much. Tuesday I'm going to try to get to Costco for spinich and blueberries and some stuff for the kids. Berries make great smoothies and are a lot lower carb than other fruits. If I can convince myself to ditch the banana I think my smoothies would be a lot better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment