Saturday, March 6, 2010

So I've been slacking a little with the daily updates, but not on my diet. Official weigh in is tomorrow, but so far things are looking really good. If I can keep this up for one more week I'll be at my lowest weight post baby. 3 more weeks should have me at my pre(Aria)pregnancy weight. I've been eating a lot of the same things, so it's not been a big deal to keep track. Breakfast is still green smoothies. Lunch is usually some meat and some cheese, and sometimes some salad. Dinners have been harder, but I've been trying to do chicken and salad. Last night I had chicken soup with rice which made for a higher carb day, but I still lost weight.

I'll try to find a 'before' picture to post, so I have a frame of reference. It's hard though, since I'm usually the one behind the camera, or I'm sitting on the couch covered in kids. We'll see what I can dig up.

No comments:

Post a Comment